
Today in my anatomy lab we dissected a cow eyeballs, pretty much I preformed lasik surgery on it. I sat there looking at it and all of a sudden I got a flash back to Ms. Neilson's 8th grade science class. We dissected a cow eyeball and I just sat there while this eyeball stared at me with eyelashes still attached. I swear that the cow's eyeball winked at me and no one else's had eyelashes on their cow eyeball!! It was starting to freak me out so I finally decided to ask Ms. Neilson if I could trade and she said, "No, no one gets to trade!!", yelling to the whole class. Needless to say, I had no choice today. I had to take the whole eye apart and try to memorize the eye inside and out. Good thing I didn't eat dinner before class!!
3 comments:
Now thats just nasty but in a cool way, dang i must have missed that day of science class.
At least your not disecting a cat.
I did do a cat back in high school and that was worse because we had to skin the cat and then look in it's stomach to see what it had eaten!! Disgusting!!
Post a Comment