Friday, April 11, 2008

Tons of dots!!

Our lives have been pretty busy, yet boring. School and work..you know the same old thing. This last week Eddie had a project due for his History of Creativity class. I have no idea why he chose what he did but it turned out great. He had to take two things he learned during the semester and create something that was creative. He decided to do a dot picture of Hitler, of all people. I asked...didn't you learn about Mother Teresa or something? He claims he didn't and they had just learned about Hitler.

This first pic is about where Eddie stopped doing the project and I took over.

I decided since it was going to take DAYS to get it done, I mine as well document the experience.

In case I ever try to do this again.

Which I won't!!

Cause it took FOREVER!!!

The final piece.

He also had to write a one page write up of why he chose what he chose. Hope he gets an A for all my hard work!!

P.S. Don't try to burn edges of paper in the house, it just creates a mess!! Not that we did that for the first corner or anything?!?

2 comments:

Tyler V said...

Seriously, I had to do some of those kind of picts in High School, and I thought I'd never finish...but they do look REALLY cool...except maybe when it's Hitler.
Are you going to put it on your fridge :) No better way to say you're proud of an accomplishment!

Williamson Fam said...

That looks really good eddie, i mean amber,,,ya why Hitler?