my mom was here last week to visit with emiand also to watch her so i could paint and de-clutter before we put our house up for sale
this is from the downstairs bathroom, i remembered to take a pic after starting
this was the first room i painted when we bought our house
i was sad to paint it, but not everyone likes bright blue and green
anyone have any advice on healing a spider bite of some sorts on an eyelid
this past weekend everyone stared at me if i took my sunglasses off
like i have a shiner or something
started last wednesday and has gotten worse over the weekend.
sad thing is, it hurts worse to itch it...so it's like an itch i can't scratch.
thank you paul mitchell school for my $3 eyebrow arch.
did i mention we went to vegas over the weekend?that is a post all by itself.
i should be painting the bedroom while she is sleeping
instead of blogging.
check back for the highlights to our weekend road trip.
7 comments:
Ok sooo Emi looks adorable as usual...and I love the sponge painting thing your doing in your bathroom. Are you doing all the walls or just one? And as far as your eye problem...are you sure it's not a sty? I couldn't imagine getting bit by a spider there. Hope your better and Good luck on your paint project
Oh wow, i heard if yu put a penny on it helps....Emi looks so cute...
Amber... I'm worried that what is on your eye is called a chalazeon. I had one of these when I was 18. It didn't go away for months, so I eventually had to have the doctor drain it. It was quick but really traumatic surgery! So I hope it's not the same thing. Do a google search for chalazeon and see if your symptoms are the same. Good luck! Hope it's just a spider bite!
lol. that picture is so funny of emi.
so sorry about your eye! :(
Oh my gosh! Her flip flops are so cute!! I can't believe that a spider bite your eye, is it going away now?
Oooh, Jack had a spider "bite" that looked like that, but it was MRSA--if it's getting worse not better, reallly have it checked out--MRSA is SCARY sstuff!
Uh, but the good news is that Emi is ADORABLE!!!!
Emi is such a cutie in her little sunglasses and flip flops! Good luck painting. Next you can come over and paint my house!
Post a Comment