Friday, May 1, 2009

spit up catcher

look what i just made with my new sewing machine.
only took me an hour.
cause i had to read the directions on how to use my machine.
oh and, figure out how the heck to follow a pattern. first time for everything.
i made this for a little mister that spits up all the time.
i hope he thinks the fabric feels good, since he likes to chew on his bibs.
it's not perfect but at least it turned out like the pattern.
next project...burp cloths!!

7 comments:

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

I'm sure he will love to chew on it! It looks way nice and cute. THANK YOU!!

Kimberly Ann said...

that is too cute and your so creative Amber! I think i might make me some for the little guy

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Love it! I need the pattern!

Tyler V said...

super cute. What pattern did you use? I LOVE the fabric.

Williamson Fam said...

so cute, love it...

Unknown said...

I thought Eddie was all over that spitting up stage. I see that he hasn't grown out of it. Sorry you have to deal with it.

Christina said...

Your amazing. I can't believe you just had a baby and already your back to your crafty self.