Saturday, June 13, 2009

girlie onesies

i love creating new things.
my cousin had twins last month and is in town.
i decided sometime today i wanted to make custom onesies for the girls.
this is what i came up with.

leaves

starting to layer

all pinned on!!
the smaller the size the harder this was to sew.
finished product.
might need to click to enlarge to get full detail.
can you believe that was made with all scraps!?!

and just cause she is the cutest thing i ever did see.
my e-baby!!
she was so excited she gave the full extension of the tongue.
BTW, those toys on her car seat are pointless.
they just fall to the side.
so don't buy them.

3 comments:

Tyler V said...

That onesie is CUTE!!!

Kimberly Ann said...

now you can start your own baby line of onesie's and burp cloths! Keep it up Girly : )

Nate and Heidi said...

And just so you know, Taryn and I loved them!! We both thought they were so cute, and you inspired us to get crafty. You have to put up pictures of the tu-tu's you made. They are so darling!! I hope I am lucky enough to get one if I have a girl :) You are so creative amber!