Thursday, January 7, 2010

crazy hair day

this morning emi took a nap
and woke up with the craziest hair.
so i took advantage and used a itty bitty clip
(had to do something with that boy looking outfit)i swear that is straight bed head.
eddie asked me what i did to her hair.
can you also see her wings?
silly girl with her fake smile!
she touches her hair sometimes.
i think that is how it happened.
looks like a funky hair style.
can't you imagine that face saying...hum?
every time we say something or she wants our attention.
please excuse my fluffy hair and no make-up face.
oh and eddie's favorite jean shirt i wear.
(he actually hates it and won't be seen with me wearing it)
i loved this picture.
shows the love.
i love having the opportunity of staying home with her.

4 comments:

Kara & Levi said...

Oh I just want to pinch her cheeks. I want Emi and Marley to meet and play. I think they would get along real great! I think they would get into a lot of trouble together too! No doubt....

Keith and Nicci said...

Super cute! What a cute girl and cute mommy :)

Williamson Fam said...

How funny, it looks like Kate Goslins air from john & jate plus eight..so funny..

Alicia and Roger said...

I agree, it definitely is Kate plus 8!