Friday, March 2, 2012

coming in september!!!

baby barfield #2
 
 the secret is out now!
the details, cause i always like to know
we are due the first week of september
we'll find out what the gender is, the end of april
and i have been super sick compared to my pregnancy with emi.

7 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you.

Tams Family said...

Hooray! That's so exciting. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

eee! congratulations!!

Christina said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I'm sorry you're so sick, try Unisom, it's over the counter and helps a lot with nausea also helps you sleep. Good luck, and congrats!

Eddie and Amber said...

Thank you!

@Christina, Jessica told me about unisom and it has helped so much. Also a major to why i go to bed at 8. Thank you so much for the suggestion though. Miss you and your cute family!!

Keith and Nicci said...

Congrats!!! And soooo sorry about the sickness :(

Ali said...

Congrats! I'm glad you have some help around since you've been so sick:( Hope you start feeling better soon!