Saturday, October 27, 2007

Flag Football


Eddie had a flag football game on Friday night. Eddie made some great plays and dives for the flags but I didn't have the camera ready. The only shot I got was at the beginning of the game when it was still light outside and hadn't dropped below freezing yet....ok, ok it wasn't freezing but it was very cold!

I can't say they won but something interesting happen during the game. Some guy lost his contact, but is wasn't any "normal" daily wearing contact. The guy had some eye disease and it was going to cost him like $200 to replace it. That stinks especially being a young married student, aka poor married student. I had to get a picture of it. Only at BYU would you see guys from both teams helping look for it.

6 comments:

Darm Family said...

Well, did they find it?

vanessa said...

Yay I'm so excited you guys started a blog too. I was hoping to see you guys at the Halloween Carnival on Saturday but maybe you got left out of the loop and didn't know about it. Are you going to be home on Halloween? We may stop by trick or treating with Avery if you are.

Eddie and Amber said...

I don't think he ever did find it. There was another game after ours and the guy was so mad. I think he even called his mom and she told him to get a flashlight and look for it.

Keith and Nicci said...

Sweet blog, although I can't say I liked that picture of the cow eyeball... Good for you guys on getting one going!

tyler and ali said...

I like the cow eyeball. Glad to see you guys can now be cyber-stalked! Hey, we might pull a drop-by on Halloween as well...look out for Peter Pan and the Neverland gang! We miss you guys--you should come over and visit!

Dawnbug said...

Great blog- I could show the cow eyeball and sheep heart to Sorayah and get her really freaked out! Fun to see what you guys are up to. Sorry you'll be gone when we're back in UT again for Thanksgiving!