Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Eddie is 26 today!! I planned on waking up early this morning to make him his favorite breakfast, blueberry pancakes. But wait....what was he making for dinner last night when I got home from school? Blueberry pancakes! Of course, just my luck.... so this morning I went to Beto's early this morning for his second favorite breakfast, bacon breakfast burrito. Happy Birthday, I love you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Eddie!!

Tams Family said...

Happy Birthday! Now you are more than a quarter of a century old. We read about your release from the singles ward. Sad, but fun to move on, right? And guess what - we've finally added you to our blog. Why we hadn't before, we're not sure. Just call us lazy maybe. You guys are great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!! It was twenty-six years ago today that I had a big belly ache...You know the rest. Hope you're having a great day. Hey, I recognize the picture, Aloha!:)I love you, Mom

Darm Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Love the picture, what a silly face!

Tyler V said...

Happy 26th! You're pretty much an old man! Sounds like it was fun...hope this year is great for you!

Aislinn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE!