Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Last Shindig's

Here are some pics to document our last activities with the singles ward. We went up to I think South Fork Park or something like that in Provo Canyon trails, where we had the a closing social.

Eddie and the Bishop @ the BBQ
Playing volleyball

I thought this was cute. We had this whole area of picnic tables to sit at and they all chose to sit together on the grass.

Then last night we had our last FHE. They were so excited to us, since we had been released yesterday I guess they assumed we wouldn't come. We went to this place in south Provo called Progressive Tumbling.

People jumping in the pit. Which took me like 10 minutes to get out of. If you enlarge the picture above you can see some guy on a rope swing helping someone out. Beware, the pit also eats socks!

Eddie and I went on that red thing. It is like a hamster wheel or something, so fun!

Some of the girls.

This was funny to watch. People trying to run and jump through that hole.

These are blurry pics of Eddie jumping in.


Watch the video. Doesn't that look like fun? It was...I did it to Eddie, but since it took me an hour to get out of the pit we didn't do it again.

1 comment:

Keith and Nicci said...

That place looks like so much fun! Eddie was "very very sneaky" last weekend, wasn't he! Sad to be moving on, but exciting too - maybe we'll see you guys in our ward after the cruise if we haven't moved yet. If not, we'll get together and say good-bye another time.