Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Squeeze Inn

Eddie and I like to watch The Food Network. Ok, let's be real here...I like to watch it, not so much Eddie. Unless it is about bacon or something. I was watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives when a 'dive" came up in Sacramento. They are popular for their cheese ring cheeseburgers. If you know me, you know I LOVE cheese!! So, I decided we had to go there while on vacation.
It is this little shack. I think there are less than 10 bar stools and no parking. There is a patio in the back where we ate in 90 degree weather.

Look at all that CHEESE!!!

I took this picture from the far corner of the building.

I love him!! That's his...aren't you excited your about to eat a pound of cheese face.

I'm not sure if they meet code on cleanliness but those look so dang good.

Squeeze Inn is in a bad part of town, kind of the ghetto. So we were a little nervous about asking the gang bangers at the next table over to take our picture. We weren't sure we would get the camera back. But we did. We also ran into the missionaries, all from Utah.

No comments: