I had to get a picture of the baggage claim in Sacramento. No, those are not real.

We arrived early in the morning so we were able to go to my little bro's baseball game. It was also the first time Eddie and I had met my niece .
The family, minus mom....she was working. And Melia was catching up on some East to West coast time and getting ready to see her grandparents.
The family, minus mom....she was working. And Melia was catching up on some East to West coast time and getting ready to see her grandparents.
Claire....cutie!
I asked him if I could take a picture. So, there I was standing there waiting for him to swing and all of a sudden he brings the bat down. I said something to the fact that I was waiting for him to swing. He said no, I want you to take a picture of me like this...there's his pose. Funny guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment