We took a break from the daily grind and went and got Gelato with Ryan and Piper. It was so yummy. Eddie and I have been wanting to try this place for a while. I got green apple (tasted like a jolly rancher), Eddie got cheesecake and some de luche/caramel flavor and Ryan and Piper got coconut. It's on center street if you want to try it.
4 comments:
Thanks for the invite! We had a blast.
oooh i do want to try it....Looks yummy.
Now I'm gonna have to find one of those places in Vegas...
I LOVE GELATO! nate and I discovered that place a few months ago and since he served his mission in italy we have gone back more than we can count! I am so glad you like it! My favorite combo is baccio and pistaccio (and it sounds funny but it is delicious!) Try it!
DAYNA CHECKETTS
Post a Comment