Someone has been hogging the computer most of the day, writing a bio paper or some sort of school work.
We've had such a busy weekend, we took a mental health day off from church today...ha!
(you would too if you had church at 8:30 a.m.)
(you would too if you had church at 8:30 a.m.)
Friday night after work we headed up to SLC for our friend's Halloween Party. It was fun to see everyone and catch up on things. I thought it would be cool to blow dry my hair and make it all big to go along with my costume. Too bad that plan didn't work. When I blow dry my hair it gets huge...sort of like this:

But this time I decided since I wanted it to last all night I would put gel in it and then hair spray my hair as I blow dried it. It just turned out curly. It actually looked cute and only took a few minutes. Maybe one of these mornings, I will feel like getting ready and try it again.
Eddie and I were given a mini tri-pod last x-mas and had never used it before. We decided we needed some pics before we left for the party. We were laughing cause Eddie set the timer and it never went off and we were just standing there waiting for it to take a picture.
Cat had her house decorated so cute. The party was a blast! There were little mice all over the house, if you look to the bottom right of the picture.
Here's Simione (in the purple) who wore b-ball shorts over his skin tight costume and his wife Michelle was a ladybug. Jake in the red. Cat was Cindy Lou from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I think her costume turned out so cute and her hair was awesome.
The Grinch, Marcus.
In the backyard they had these things to take fun pictures with. I think Marcus said Cat painted it. I think it turned out so good.

Eddie seriously sleeps like this. Well with his eyes shut of course. I always joke that he looks like he sleeps in a coffin, he says I hog the bed. Which I probably do :)
We had a fun time and the costumes were a hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment