Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet our....

Baby GIRL!!!


What an exciting day! So, the second picture the ultrasound tech took of her I knew it was a she! It wasn't the perfect view but I saw what I needed to, to know what I saw. The tech didn't say anything and neither did I. She examined everything else, the baby is in the breach position for now but everything looks good. Four heart chambers... her nose and lips look great and saw we her fingers and toes. Eddie sat anxiously waiting, he even asked when we were going to see the 'dingle berries' how embarrassing. But not more embarrassing than my mom asking if she had slanted or straight eyes! Gma sat in amazement and said stuff about how... if back in the day they had this, maybe baby bobby would have never died. Sad...but true. Finally after calling in another tech our little baby girl decided to unwrap her legs. Because after she realized she was in the spotlight, she decided to curl up in a ball.

11 comments:

vanessa said...

Hooray! I'm glad you got a good look and I love girls! Congrats and Happy Halloween!

Aislinn said...

Congrats! Lots of pink for you!

terrah said...

Girls are way fun! Congratulations! Isn't it so fun to know? I can't really identify with people who wait to be surprised!

Tyler V said...

Congrats! Girls are so great...and they have the best clothes! Sheridan was also a little shy about revealing what gender she was, but neither boy has been. Typical!

Meagan said...

Congratulations Amber! Girls are so fun, I'm very excited for you!

Kara & Levi said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Woohoo for girls! I'm so anxious to know what ours is!! Ahhh I can't wait!

Tams Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. It will be fun to have a little girl around the neighborhood.

Christina said...

Congrats Amber and Eddie, we are so excited for you guys. I love buying pink and with your craftiness Amber you can make her lots of cute bows for her hair!

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Congrats to you all...A baby girl how sweet!

Taryn Gray said...

We are so happy for you...i hope Eddie likes barbies and tes parties!

The Ballard Family said...

So fun! It's so good to get that first girl out of the way. Now it doesn't matter what sex your other children are because you have your girl! At least that's how I see it. :)