Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!!

First off...I CAN NOT believe I am posting this picture of me. I was like 13...bad, bad, bad age for me. I think I thought I was a guy, for real. Like my construction boots?

This is the only picture I have of my sister and I on my work computer, where it is just us two.
I was going to post this picture instead but thought...hey I copied these pictures for a reason, mine as well use them. We all have different a eye color. Brown, blue and green (hazel)...weird!


We hope you have a wonderful 21st birthday!!

Oh and by the way for those of you that are wondering. I won a $50 gift card to Walmart at my Christmas party.

3 comments:

Darm Family said...

WOW Those pics are old. Maybe you can send me/burn me a couple? Nice "No Fear" gear. Your boots are bad? Take a pic of Ashley's BOATS. Are those a size 10?

Williamson Fam said...

Oh wow, that is a bad picture,i can talk cause you know i have my fair share (harry potter)! How funny, i love how you have all these old pics..And score on the walmart card..

Hydee said...

I can't believe that is Ashley in those pictures! A lot of things have changed since then. Congrats on the upcoming arrival for you and Eddie as well. :)