Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Naughty or Nice...

I think we were nice this year.
Look at all those presents under the tree!!

Eddie made this tutu for our niece Claire. I think many more of these will be made for baby E. They are so easy to make and super cheap!!

My parents brought this huge See's candy selection. Good thing I passes my gestational diabetes test...

Gma and Gpa thought they died and went to heaven. Before they left for the evening I'm pretty sure Gpa filled his pockets. They love See's Candies.

Gma and Gpa waiting on the couch before presents were opened.

Tanner emptying his stocking.

My mom opening a coupon book from her stocking, for massages. I won't go into detail but my dad got her a massage table for Christmas.

Eddie opening baby E's first Christmas present. Baby E got a ton of cool things and she isn't even here yet.

This was my favorite part of the day. Gma had mentioned to me a long time ago that she wanted the Clapper. You know the thing that turns on lights and things when you clap.
She was so excited...

Oh yeah and I made a BYU plate for Gpa for game days. He said he is going to hang it, not exactly what I want him to do with it, but whatever.

Bad news about the clapper. We set it up and Gma's hands are not strong enough. Even on the ultra sensitive setting it still can't hear her clap. Oh well.

Eddie got a home improvement book from his parents. And I got this cool sewing machine guide book. I can't wait to use it.

This is what the rest of the day looked like, while the ladies prepared Christmas dinner.
Gpa slept. While Ashley watched Mama Mia!

And the boys decided to built snowmen.
Question? Does this look like appropriate snow attire??
Eddie sure thought so.

My dad making a snow angel.

The guys snowman. Tanner ended up making a second one the next day.

We had a wonderful Christmas break. It was nice to be together!
The remainder of their visit we went shopping, went to Temple Square and watched lots of movies.

2 comments:

Darm Family said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I wish we could have been there. Thanks for blogging instead of watching tv :)

Aislinn said...

gma and the clapper....lol glad you had a good christmas