Wednesday, January 14, 2009

30 weeks

I forgot to have Eddie take a pic of me this morning, so I decided to take a pic with my cell phone at work. When did my tummy get that big? I'm not even pushing out.

Less than 10 weeks to go!! But I have a feeling they are going to drag on forever.

For those that want updates:

Heart burn is doing way better.
I stay away from ketchup and onions...oh yeah and McDonald's hash browns.

Lost a few pounds since my last appointment.
I guess that is the luxury of being "pretty and plump" before I got pregnant

Dr. thinks she switched into the correct position.
Which explains the sudden foot underneath my right rib!

My blood pressure it up a tiny bit, whatever that means.

I wake up every night around 3:20 to use the restroom, like clock work.

I'm starting to feel a little tired like I did in the beginning.
So what if it's Wednesday and there are still dishes in the sink from Sunday.

She moves around like crazy.
Which doesn't bother me like I thought it would.

I think she likes milk.
I drank a whole gallon within a 24 hour period. Instead of water I wanted milk.

Next appointment is in 2 weeks. Yay for doctors appointments, I get to leave work early.



7 comments:

Meagan said...

That's crazy that you only have 10 weeks left. That's not that much! I'm so excited for you!

Darm Family said...

I love your belly! It is too cute. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see Emi. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

Williamson Fam said...

Wow you actualy look like a real pregnant lady not a pretty plump lady, i mean that will all due respect...how fun, its getting so close, i'm glad she moved...

Christina said...

Oh, you look so cute! I can't wait to see her either. Time does tend to drag on, especially with your first one, but she will be here before you know it, and you won't remember what life was like without her.

Dawn. said...

Oh wow not long now huh. You have a beautiful baby belly :)

Keith and Nicci said...

I was so excited to see your belly shot! Happy to hear about the heartburn, sad to hear about the fatigue - that has hit me hard both times and it's not fun! We can't wait to see baby Emily (that's her name right?)!

Tams Family said...

Love the tummy! So cute. Glad to hear that things are going well!