I totally need one of these! Not willing to pay the $75 but my dad would love this because he always got on me about my posture when I was a teenager.
I need one too.
Where do you find those ideas? My mom has been on my back since I was a kiddo to "sit up straight". I think it would help in so many ways...but $75?
HAHAHA! I love it! Let me know how it works out for ya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally need one of these! Not willing to pay the $75 but my dad would love this because he always got on me about my posture when I was a teenager.
I need one too.
Where do you find those ideas? My mom has been on my back since I was a kiddo to "sit up straight". I think it would help in so many ways...but $75?
HAHAHA! I love it! Let me know how it works out for ya
Post a Comment