i finally finished this up.
i bought this pattern when emi was born.
but i never got around to making it with:
a new baby, graduation, selling the house and moving didn't leave me much time.
you can find a free tutorial online.
it's really simple. if you follow directions.
which i tend to skim...that is why there is a flaw
a big flaw but only if you inspect it.
i hope it will keep the cold out this winter.
and keep emi asleep when she falls asleep in the car.
instead of waking up bright eye'd and bushy tailed from a power nap.
i bought this pattern when emi was born.
but i never got around to making it with:
a new baby, graduation, selling the house and moving didn't leave me much time.
it's really simple. if you follow directions.
which i tend to skim...that is why there is a flaw
a big flaw but only if you inspect it.
i hope it will keep the cold out this winter.
and keep emi asleep when she falls asleep in the car.
instead of waking up bright eye'd and bushy tailed from a power nap.
and yes...i found some knee high nylon socks things.
they work great, but i only found...
black, white and cream. which will work.
but i wanted other colors too.
6 comments:
cute canopy amber. and of course cute baby too
I've been wanting to make one of those carseat covers! I'll have to find a pattern....
So cute, my sister in law is making me one of these for the baby, i love them its a brilliant idea, you should seriously open a boutique..Emi so sinkin cute..
That little girl is ADORABLE! And I don't spot any flaws...but perhaps you photographed it that way on purpose! :o)
Ok miss where did get the pattern for the flwer head band??? I found one for leaves but i want flwrs...and I can't wait to squish your baby!
I love the cover. My mom is actually making me one that matches a seat cover. I was too intimidated so sent her the fabric instead. But you've inspired me. I'll make one when we get back in the states.
Post a Comment