Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hooded towel

another one crossed off craft to-do list.
i was given two homemade hooded bath towels
as baby shower gifts.
i love them so much...
i wanted to try to make my own.

i looked all online and didn't really find a tutorial i liked
some were a little too detailed and
others where just plain jane...
so i decided to just copy the one i had.
{the back is pleated to wrap around your baby better}
i think it turned out cute.
i added a little fabric to the border indent thing.
give it a little spunk.
i hope the girl at eddie's work likes it.
it's for her baby girl....due in november.
if anyone is interested in me doing a tutorial of it
i would be happy to, just let me know.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

I am! I am! I would love to know how to make these because I ALSO love the ones I was given as baby gifts and need more for Baby #2.

Sam said...

I'm interested in the tutorial. I love all your crafts.