Friday, June 27, 2008

Boondocks

Today was my work's family summer party. We go to Boondock's annually and always have a great time. I was excited that Tanner could come with us. Eddie and Tanner started out on the race track.Tanner beat Eddie around every time.
Then we did a little putt putt (mini golf).
Shout out to Sue...thanks for hanging out with us!! :)
This tiki thing shot water at you if you missed and also blew fire when you made it.
Then they headed over to the water bumper cars.
They got soaked!! I am glad I didn't do it, my hair might have gotten messed up. Eddie did squirt me though.
Me at dinner...pizza, salad and ice cream...in case you wanted to know what was served.
Playing Carnival games on the Wii.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

I like Tanners cool long hair. I think it was much shorter when he came to visit last summer. Looks fun! I've never been there but it seems like there's lots of cool stuff to do. We miss you guys!

Williamson Fam said...

How funny, ryan and i saw a kid at the park on saturday that looked like tanner its times like those i wished i had my camera..