Friday, September 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!

Our lives are pretty boring. Just the usual is going on, work. School started last week, Eddie is in his final year at BYU. Wahoo!! Since my 4 day weekends are ending soon we decided to take advantage and go on a mini vay-kay! We are flying tomorrow morning and staying until Monday night. Funny thing is, my parents will be there on a business trip on Sunday and Monday. Don't you worry, I will make sure Eddie gets a picture of me eating crab legs at the Wynn buffet. That is what I am most looking forward to, well and swimming, and laying out, and going to a show.

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

So, give us a call if you get a chance!

Karen said...

I was wondering were you've been! Hope you had a great get-a-way with your hubby!

Williamson Fam said...

Whooo hooo, how fun, i love little quick getaways,,,,and i love crab legs, you wont get this in time but the paris hotel has the best breakfast buffet EVER!!!!!