I always thought these were funny, almost like a gag gift. Until gpa would call me almost daily for help with his new HD lov'in t.v.... with new technically comes new problems, I guess. For some reason he was having trouble seeing the buttons on the comcast remote. He would end up with picture and picture by pushing any and all the buttons probably on the remote. And of course he couldn't figure out how to get out of it. The first time I went over there to fix the picture and picture problem, gma was so excited she could watch whatever show she wanted on one side of the screen and he could watch his show on the other side. I said no...I am not showing you how to do that.


1 comment:
Oh that's so funny, and have you seen those even bigger ones, now that's funny!
Post a Comment