Friday, November 7, 2008

Halfway there...


I waited for Eddie while he was on a 2 year LDS mission, for those of you that don't know that. I put a smiley face sticker on one of those mission countdown things, everyday! I don't have a baby countdown thing... but oh man, am I feeling excited to meet our baby girl! Like I was excited to be with Eddie again. I can't believe this adventure is half over already.
Tomorrow I am 21 weeks!! This is what babycenter says our baby and my body look like. I don't think I am showing and when my mom came to visit this past weekend she agreed I looked the same. So, sorry no belly pics yet. When people find out I am prego they think I am just a few weeks, because I am not showing. Maybe I should get a shirt that says...it's a bump, not just plump! She is definitely growing though, because everyday it gets harder and harder to bend over and pick something up. Yay for the halfway mark!!

5 comments:

Dayna said...

Oh I am glad that you are half way! You are getting to the "better" stage of pregnancy. (notice I didn't say best....to me it is an oxymoron to have "best" and "pregnancy" in the same sentence....you always can tell you are pregnant!)

Anyway, I am glad you are over the "crapy" part of pregnancy and moving on to the fun part. Let me know if you EVER need anything!

Tams Family said...

So fun! Believe it or not, the last few months go by really fast, at least they did for me. We're excited for you!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!! YEAH~~

Great lesson today too!

Aislinn said...

ahhh... I can't wait till she's here! She is gonna be adorable.

Janel said...

Yay, hopefully the last half goes faster for you!! It's so much fun!