Monday, December 8, 2008

Boring...I mean B-Ball

Saturday night Eddie and I ventured downtown for a few reasons, one being the BYU game against USU and second to see the temple square Christmas lights. We were a little early for the game so we walked around Gateway for a while. Found some maternity jeans on sale for $5.33 at Old Navy! We had pretty good seats. This was the view before the game.

This was the view the minute the game started. Gotta love the student section.

This is how I watched the game. I did notice a few things...9 out of 10 people were wearing brown belts, no one but me went and bought food from the concessions (in our area). But my $3.50 pretzel was yummy but not worth it.
This kid was cracking me up. He was sitting next to me and every time Eddie yelled or someone else did he would look and smile really big. Then...it got funnier...The USU team has a player name Pooh. The guy in front of us kept yelling...'there's pooh on the floor'...'he's a pooper scooper!' The kid and I were laughing so hard...it was my entertainment for the evening.

Eddie lost his voice from yelling so much and sounded like a 15 year old the rest of the night.

Then we headed to temple square and then onto Leatherby's creamery....mm...mm...mmmmm!! We had a great time, it was cold but fun to see all the families looking at the lights.



Phew...I think I am all caught up on blogging.

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

That poo guy is so funny! What a fun outing...

Piper said...

What a great picture of the temple with the lights! I love it.
Also, we got your Christmas card today! What a pleasant surprise. Thank you! It's on our mantle........Merry Christmas!

Camille said...

looks like you had a fun night out! that's great that you and that 10- year old found the same thing funny... what does that say about you? ahah, just kidding- i bet i would have been laughing right along with you guys!

Natalie said...

don't know if you remember us but we were in your byu ward for a while. i think i saw you at the bball game saturday--we were in town visiting family. my biew was about as good and exciting as yours. good luck with the up coming baby & get rest now--you won't get it later!