is this my new life?!? ha!
i had to take a picture of how crazy things were today.
emi makes herself at home in the living room
picks out movies as if i'm gonna let her watch all of them.
while makai just sleeps in the swing.
i was able to clean the whole house today
while emi watched peter pan and "babysat" makai.
every time i checked on them, she would say: he's fine. i'm watching him.
i am feeling good, back to normal and i've realized
i never "nested" and my house and baseboards were a mess!
this is an un-edited picture. but so cute!!
we have been on the fence about hiring a photographer.
i decided to try to take some, see if it would be worth hiring someone.
i love this picture of emi and makai.
if only you knew she had pajamas on and yesterday's hair.
his coloring is all wrong in this picture, compared to the picture above.
i think i will take more when his belly button falls off
every single full body shot i took of him, he was showing off his man junk
so, i'll have to figure something out about that.


1 comment:
Try the pictures on your own! I did, and though it was work, and I did have to pull myself from bed to do it, I like them. I think the heating pad under my blanket props did the trick to keep her asleep.
Post a Comment