Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eddie Has Been Tagged...

I have been tagged by our good friends, The Vigue's. It is funny how these little "get to know you" questionaires keep on getting passed around. It makes me feel like I'm in Jr. High again, when your friends would e-mail you a chain letter with 50 questions and you had to pass it on to some number of people or something would happen to you. Well, have fun reading about me.

4 Jobs I have had in my lifetime:
1. BYU Sports Camps Planner
2. LoveSac
3. Missionary
4. Oregon Golf Club

4 Films I have watched over and over again:
1. The Bourne Trilogy
2. Rudy
3. Remember the Titans
4. Shawshank Redemption

4 Shows I would watch religiously:
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. Sportscenter
4. Arrested Development

4 Places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Laie, HI
4. West Linn, OR

4 Of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Bacon
3. Nachos
4. Ruth Chris Steak

4 Favorite colors:
1. Cougar Blue, This is the only color that matters!

4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1. North Shore of Oahu, HI
2. Golf Course
3. New Zealand
4. Cruise in the Caribbean

4 Names I love but my wife would never let me use on my own kids:
1. Tucker, she thinks kids will be mean with this name
This is the only name I can think of right now.

4 People to tag:
1. Ryan Johnston
2. Shawn Ballard
3. Ryan Williamson
4. Merrick Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am allergic to tags, but I enjoyed your Eddie!

Ryan said...

First off, notice the post by Shawn "...I enjoyed your Eddie!"????? Does that make sense. Anyway, I had no idea you like Arrested Development. It very well may be the funniest show ever. And about the movie Rudy - didn't we discuss that we should forever boycot it?