Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trailblazer Game

Last night Eddie and I had the opportunity to go to the Jazz vs. Trailblazer game, thanks to my boss. As most of you know Eddie is from the Portland area so he was super excited to go. Me on the other hand, basketball isn't my favorite sport. Probably because I don't know all the rules and that every time I have ever played it I have gotten yelled at...double dribble...air ball...traveling...brick!! You get the picture.

Here is a picture from our seats! Thanks for the tickets Dana...good seats!!

Eddie and I...and yes that is a forced smile...we tried taking that pic like 5 times...so by the 5th time I was so over taking the pic.


Tip-off


K~ what is that? Does anyone know? Eddie and I were trying to figure it out.


In the 4th quarter, they started passing out these "air sticks" for lack of a better word for them. Eddie thinks BYU should get some. Can't you tell he enjoyed them..silly!!


We had a fun time. After the game we went to the Cheesecake Factory!!

We went in celebration that Eddie got straight A's this semester. Good job Eddie, I'm so proud of you!! I asked what he wanted as a reward, since it was a big accomplishment. He said a big screen t.v.... I laughed and said something in our budget and he said a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. And boy was it yummy!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey there! It's fun to see what you guys are up to! Congrats to Eddie for the good grades... that is impressive! I always knew he was a smart one...
Thanks for the Christmas card! Hopefully mine will be out BEFORE Christmas!