Every Sunday night after ward prayer for the singles we drive past this rhino. And every time I am like...man I wish I had the camera.The above picture is without the flash. And below is with the flash, wasn't sure which would make the rhino look better.
How embarrassing and seriously do these people not consider their neighbors feelings? Maybe it is because our old neighbors used to have flamingo's and a bird looking thing made out of garden tools in their front yard , oh and don't a Nascar BBQ cover to match his Nascar jacket he wore everyday. Well they would keep their x-mas lights lite from October to about March and I was embarrassed, obviously. Every year they were all decked out, down to the lawn ...even had one of those snowmen in a bubble with snow shooting all around. When people would come over, I would just say...we are on the left of the house with x-mas lights. No questions on where our house was. Least this is just a HUGE rhino...maybe it's a big night light for their cat?
1 comment:
Thats weird, people are freaks! Like whats so special about the rhino, except being horny, get it horny, ha ha....
Post a Comment