Ha ha...that was great! I think Camille and I are going to home school all of our kids. We watched a documentary a couple months ago called Spellbound...it was pretty funny. Those kids are smart!
Oh we decided to name her Camryn Olivia Smith. I just haven't said anything about it on my blog in case for some odd reason we change our mind. But we're pretty set on it. We'll keep you updated on the developments! Thanks for checking!
OK, that poor kid is going to be so embarrassed when he grows up and sees that... or maybe he'll just always think he's "the man," but either way we were totally cracking up!
4 comments:
Ha ha...that was great! I think Camille and I are going to home school all of our kids. We watched a documentary a couple months ago called Spellbound...it was pretty funny. Those kids are smart!
That kid is a freak and socially awkward!! I feel sorry for kids like that, that have no social interaction.
Oh we decided to name her Camryn Olivia Smith. I just haven't said anything about it on my blog in case for some odd reason we change our mind. But we're pretty set on it. We'll keep you updated on the developments! Thanks for checking!
OK, that poor kid is going to be so embarrassed when he grows up and sees that... or maybe he'll just always think he's "the man," but either way we were totally cracking up!
Post a Comment