Friday, March 14, 2008

ZZZzzzzz....

Kidding!!! O.k. I am not. I think it has gotten to that point in the semester where you just want it to be over. I thought I would take a pic of what my classes look like. I was sitting in class so bored...I mean... learning about ECG's and how the SA node communicates with the AV node which then the electrical current then goes down the bundle of HIS (seriously who came up with this junk!) then from the bundle of HIS it then branches to the purkinje fibers...and bam!! The heart contracts. So interesting...I know!

This is my lab instructor...I hate when he talks because he does something funny with is mouth and I concentrate more on his funny looking mouth than the material he is trying to teach.

This is my lecture class...even more boring!! My teacher is new and there for feels she needs to teach us every little thing about physiology. She reads her power point word for word and is super smart a.k.a. socially awkward. Yes! I am the front of the class kind of person..the eyes are giving out slowly. So, if I want to see what's going on I sit up front.


No comments: